abode : n. \uh-bohd\ 1. a place in which a person resides; residence; dwelling; habitation; home. 2. an extended stay in a place; sojourn.
- Abode’s investment and strategic focus is to acquire, develop, and maintain a portfolio of top tier Class A quality multifamily residential properties in emerging markets that correspond with both sustainable and viable economic growth activity
- Our ability to identify investment opportunities, establish proven and successful operational practices, implement efficient on-site management, and obtain optimal debt structures set us apart and allow us to maximize cash flows and obtain consistent returns
- Enhanced shareholder value will continue to be generated through investments in both acquisition and development of sustainable Class A multifamily housing in growing markets
- An exceptional and forward thinking leadership team further complements our continued efforts to deliver a quality living experience for our residents, while diversifying our holdings through the Southwest and Southeast United States
- Abode’s seasoned executive leadership team and expertise will continue to strategically manage cash flow, revenue, capital, and reserves, while focusing on increasing the overall equity base, optimizing leverage, and ensuring market diversification